No products in the cart.
Terms & Conditions
Payment for licenses or products can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express), electronic wire transfers, and personal or corporate checks made payable to Tokyo Games. If a credit card is utilized to make a purchase, the cardholder’s name, as it appears on the card, must be provided along with the expiration date. Credit card fraud is illegal and violations are subject to prosecution in accordance with Saudi Arabia law.
- After receiving bank’s confirmation (24 hours), order will processed and will be delivered to the shipping address;
- Delivery of your order will be through either Tokyo Games delivery team or through Aramex (whichever is faster);
- Any purchase after 8pm will be subject to an additional 12 hours delay from the bank to confirm payment.
- When more than one credit card is being used to pay the same order at the checkout, the order will not be processed until a copy of the national Id or Iqama is provided along with a copy of the used credit card showing the last 4 digits.
>> Failure to provide the requested identification documents will result in refunding the order amount into the bank’s account where the customer will have to contact it back in order to release back that amount, after providing proof of identification for security purposes.
- When paying using American Express cards, only those issued from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will be accepted.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
Tokyo Games Store launched the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment for all orders within Saudi Arabia (unless stated else).
- The maximum allowed amount of COD is 4,000 sar;
- Delivery of your order and payment collection will be through either Tokyo Games delivery team or through Aramex (whichever is faster);
- It is highly recommended that you check your order to confirm that there was no mishandling in the package that could affect the quality and performance of your purchased good(s);
- In case of mishandling (package not sealed, damaged, dents) it is advice to check the product directly in the presence of delivery person, where if the product is affected return-it directly. If you accept to receive the product even though mishandled and you didn’t inform the delivery person, it will be on your responsibility. The warranty (if/ when applicable) is still valid in the case of factory defect;
- For COD payment method a symbolic fee of 30 sar will be applicable.
Bank Transfer/ Deposit
Tokyo Games Store launched the Bank transfer/ Deposit payment for all orders within Saudi Arabia (unless stated else).
- In order to speed up the delivery it is recommended to send us a copy of your T.T transaction upon processing the payment from your end to this email address Orders@TokyoGames.com;
- In case the customer was not able to send us the TT copy we will wait for the bank confirmation to start processing (i.e usually bank confirmation takes 2-3 working days).
How to order
All orders can be placed online through the website.
Do not email credit card details without first contacting us. Tokyo Games can’t and won’t be held responsible for the security of credit card or personal information sent through email.
All orders are subject to availability and will be processed and completed upon receipt of full payment, or approval of the credit transaction through NCB electronic payment. Orders will be processed in the sequence in which they are received. Completion of orders and shipment of products are subject to online availability.
The management keeps the right to cancel any order under processing in the case of logistics issues, technical issues, item requested is out of stock, not being able to reach customer or suspicion of a fraudulent transaction.
If one of the above cases occurs (for the exception of a fraudulent transaction), the management will issue a complete refund of the amount paid to the customer’s account and an email will be sent to him/her informing of the cancellation of the order and the refund done.
All products and software on the Tokyo Games website are priced in Saudi Arabia’s local currency “sar”, with no additional sales tax.
For all international orders, any duties or local taxes that might be applicable in the receiver’s country are payable by the customer or licensee at the appropriate local rate.
Currently, FREE delivery of any purchase via www.TokyoGames.com is offered only within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
FREE delivery (within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) will be for orders of total value equal or over 500 sar (unless stated else). Orders with a total value less than 500 sar will be charged an extra fee of 30 sar to cover the shipping charge expenses (to any location within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
All physical products are shipped through Aramex or Tokyo Games’ delivery team.
In case of downloadable products (such as software, online credits and applications or similar) or iTunes cards, upon payment confirmation, request will be delivered via email attachment.
In case of delivery delays (due to forwarder difficulties or any uncontrollable circumstances), we will be informing our customers accordingly.
Upon payment confirmation, delivery time will be within 24 to 48 working hours if within Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam, and between 3 to 4 working days for delivery outside the mentioned cities (within Saudi Arabia).
Return Policy and “Out of Stock”
All products and software sales are final if they are faulty or if the wrong item(s) has been dispatched, within 2 days of delivery.
Clearance and discounted items are not entitled to any refund or exchange.
If the correctly ordered products are received, it may still be exchanged within 2 days if it still complies with the following conditions:
- All returns must be pre-approved by Tokyo Games via email;
- Returned products must be unused, have their original packaging and labeling and be accompanied by the original delivery invoice;
- Exchanges for products of equal or lesser value will be made if the customer or licensee assumes shipping costs (unless the customer prefers passing by our showrooms and do the exchange in person);
- No CD/DVD game can be exchanged or returned. (All disc and voucher sales are final).
In the case of a refund is requested by the customer (within 2 days from the delivery date), the used credit card for purchases will be credited back with the original purchase amount minus the bank charges of 3% of the original invoice value and 15sar for the refund transaction, after the returned goods have been received and inspected at the Tokyo Games facility (process requires up to 7 working days).
All online sales are considered final within 2 days from the postmarked date on the original shipping package.
- If an item is ordered and becomes out of stock prior to receipt of the order, the customer or licensee will be contacted via email and offered currently stocked items as a substitute;
- In the event a substitution is not satisfactory, the paid amount against the order will be refunded in total (in the case of Bank Transfer and Online Payment), or will be cancelled (in the case of Cash-on Delivery payment) order.