No products in the cart.
In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system also enables gamers to play the same title wherever, whenever and with whomever they choose. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system to enable unprecedented new video game play styles.
At home, Nintendo Switch rests in the Nintendo Switch dock that connects the console to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting the Nintendo Switch console from the dock, it will instantly transition to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience that was being enjoyed at home now travels with you. The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its bright high-definition display. It brings the full home gaming system experience with you to the park, on a train, in a car, or to a friend’s apartment.
Unique removable Joy-Con controllers can be used in each hand; two players can each take one; or multiple Joy-Con controllers can be employed by numerous people for a variety of gameplay options. They can easily click back into place or be slipped into a Joy-Con grip accessory, mirroring a more traditional controller. Friends can even bring their Nintendo Switch consoles together to enjoy local multiplayer face-to-face competition.
- Switch up your game play by removing your Joy-Con controllers from either side of the Nintendo Switch console. Play with a Joy-Con controller in each hand. Invite a friend over and each take one controller.
- 32GB of internal storage A portion of internal memory is reserved for use by the system. You can expand the capacity of Nintendo Switch by using microSDXC or microSDHC memory cards.
- Add a whole new level to gaming with HD Rumble, Joy-Con controller’s haptic feedback. So realistic that you can shake your controller and it will feel like there’s ice cubes moving around inside a glass!
- Home console gaming on the go – enjoy the home console gaming experience, even without access to a TV
- Three play modes: TV mode, tabletop mode and handheld mode
- Share the fun with Joy-Con – attach the two Joy-Con to the Joy-Con grip, it will work like a traditional controller and without the grip they work as two individual, fully-functioning controllers
- Local and online multiplayer: Link up to eight consoles for multiplayer; online play with friends far away and players around the world
In the Box:
- Nintendo Switch 32GB Console + Game: Mario Kart Deluxe 8 + Pro Controller + 2 Assorted Amiibo
- AC Adapter
- HDMI Cable
- Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- Switch Dock
- Two Joy-Con Strap Accessories