No products in the cart.
RIG 4VR is one of the first headset developed specifically for PlayStation VR and delivers accurate positional audio, so your experience sounds as real as it looks.
The first headset developed specifically for PlayStation VR with matched 40 mm drivers to deliver accurate positional audio cues, and low-frequency resonators, ensuring bass doesn’t overpower intricate soundscapes; can also be used as a PS4 gaming headset
- Designed for use with PlayStation VR and PS4.
- Accurate positional audio tuned for VR gaming.
- PlayStation headphones have oval earcups that fit comfortably with wearable displays, are vented to dissipate heat, and let in ambient sound to help you keep your balance and hear others around you
- Open acoustics help user maintain balance.
- Flexible, noise-cancelling mic boom flips up to mute and easily detaches from your PS4 headset when you want to listen to music or watch videos between games
- Interchangeable cables for console, PC/Mac, and mobile.
- Optional RIG series headbands and earcups.
- Cabling from the back of the gaming headphones stays out of your way and clips to your VR display’s cables for seamless integration
- Breakaway, interchangeable cables allowing for use as a headset for PS4 or VR, and the wireless controller also works with PC/Mac, tablet, and mobile phones
- Isolating earcups.
- Cushioned earcups.
- Inline mic.
- 1.5 m boom mic cable.
- Weight: 247.1 grams.
- Freq. response: 20Hz-20kHz.
- Drivers: dynamic 40 mm.