No products in the cart.
Bred to Fight
Arcade gaming has come a long way since its glory days – an era woven into the fabric of gaming history as one that paved the way for innovation, and also one that brought us bittersweet nostalgia. Hours spent at the arcade honed the gamer in you; for every coin you inserted, every combo you executed, every hit you took, and every ultra you unleashed in return – you became a better player. And this is the approach we took when designing the Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox One.
The Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox One is at its core a tournament-grade fighting machine built to enhance your gaming prowess. Premium quality Sanwa components – 8 highly responsive buttons and a precision 8-way joystick, allow you to strike instantly and surely, game after game, while maintaining peak performance and reliability.
The Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox One was built for modding enthusiasts, with the inside of the platform easily accessible for further modding to your preference. Interchange the top panel with your own personal designs, or even switch the joystick and buttons to suit your play-style. For advanced modding the entire bottom of the internal compartment is a honeycomb structure for easy screw mounting in every location.
At the touch of a button the internal compartment of the Razer Atrox for Xbox One opens up and reveals dedicated slots to store the included detachable srew-lock cable, a bat top joystick, screwdriver, as well as space for two extra buttons, giving you all the room you need when you take your weapon of fighting domination on-the-go.
- 8 tournament-grade Sanwa buttons
- Authentic Sanwa joystick with ball top and additional bat top
- Interchangeable top plate allows for custom artwork finishes
- Easy one-touch access to internals and storage
- Fully accessible internals and storage compartments for easy modding
- Honeycomb structure on the inside for easy screw mounting
- Storage room for alternative bat top joystick and more
- 13 ft / 4 m detachable screw-lock USB cable for secure connection
- Screwdriver included for modding