No products in the cart.
The REVOLUTION Pro Controller includes all the classic features of a controller along with additional DUALSHOCK®4 controls including the innovative touch pad and SHARE button, and a 3.5mm headset jack.
Fully customisable and unmatched precision, the REVOLUTION Pro Controller will offer gamers the possibility to setup their controller for each game and be more efficient in competition. Comfortable for the hands, pleasing for the eyes, but tough and durable when it comes down to the competition – these were the requirements we set when we started to design the Revolution Pro Controller.• Dual analogue sticks with 46 degree amplitude.
• Dual analogue triggers
• Dual shoulder buttons
• 8-way directional pad
• PS / SHARE / OPTIONS buttons
• Touch pad
• 3.5mm headset jack
• 4 x shortcuts / macro buttons (Windows® 7/8/1O PC and internet connection required)
• 3m cable with secure connection, detachable for easy storage (Wired connection required for use with PS4™)
• Internal weight compartment with six additional weights for tailored balance and feel (2x 10g, 2x 14g, 2x17g)
• Storage pouch
SOFTWARE – INFORMATION
REVOLUTION PRO CONTROLLER HAS 2 X GAMING MODES:
Jump straight into the action in Pro Control Mode, or take your play further with fully-customizable (Windows® 7/8/1O PC and internet connection required) profiles in Advanced mode.
01. Pro Control Mode (blue halo)
• Plug & Play functionality with integrated DUALSHOCK®4 controls (Light bar and speaker not included)
• Enhanced dual analogue sticks control with 46° amplitude
02. Advanced Mode (red halo)
• Instantly switch between 4x pre-loaded custom profiles to suit a range of games.
• Modify or replace those profiles with 4x of your own (via the PC companion app (Windows® 7/8/1O PC and internet connection required)):
– Assign macros on the 4x shortcut buttons – ideal for fighting games
– Button re-mapping for a custom layout
– Adjust the sensitivity and dead-band of triggers and right analogue stick – great for FPS
– Independently adjust the vibration intensity on the left and right hand grips
– Change the right analogue stick light for a custom look
The Revolution Pro Controller can be operated in two modes:
The Blue halo, around the Right joystick indicates, for “PRO CONTROL” mode and the Red halo for “Advanced” mode. In the “Advanced” mode, the Right joystick works with more features by using an innovative process to adjust the joystick sensitivity. One major part of the controller concept is the driver software, which allows customization of certain features of the controller. This customization allows the player to set-up their own profiles for each type of game for maximum effect. Up to 4 profiles can be stored and easily selected during gameplay.
One of the key features of the software driver is to modify the response curve of the joystick. The user can select a range of settings based on the game they are playing. Using the software, you can also balance the strength of the vibration motors.