No products in the cart.
What is Splatoon 2?
It’s splat or be splatted The squid kids called Inklings are back to splat more ink and claim more turf in this colourful and chaotic 4-on-4 action shooter. For the first time, take Turf War battles on-the-go with the Nintendo Switch system, and use any of the console’s portable play styles for intense local multiplayer action. Even team up for 4-player co-op fun in Salmon Run.
- New stages, new fashions and new weapons
- Players can compete on the TV or on the go
- Using the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately) or Joy-Con, players can aim their ink using motion controls
- Supports local and online multiplayer
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch only
- Turf War – Multiplayer.
One of the biggest games around is Turf War, where teams of four face off for three-minute, ink-slinging battles. The winning team is the one to cover the most ground in their colour.
- Ranked – Multiplayer.
Once you’ve reached level 10 in Turf War battles, you can get in on serious ranked action. Work your way up from C- based on how your team does. 3 modes: Splat Zones, Tower Control and Rainmaker.
- Salmon Run – Co-op Play.
Salmon Run is the most popular gig in town. Two to four team members must work together to fend off waves of enemy Salmonids while collecting valuable Golden Eggs.
- Hero Mode – Single Player Campaign.
Infiltrate Octo Canyon. Fight the Octarian menace and save the squidnapped Great Zapfish in this in-depth single-player mode.