- Fully compatible with PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro, PlayStation®VR is simple to set up and use
- Just connect the headset to your console, add a PlayStation®Camera and then jump into new and exciting virtual reality worlds
- 360° VISION: Absorb every second of the action, whichever way you turn, through a custom 5.7’ OLED screen with smooth visuals and super low latency
- 3D AUDIO: Hear every approaching footstep or distant scream with pinpoint accuracy through cutting-edge surround sound
- INTUITIVE CONTROLS: A complete tracking system follows every movement of your DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, PlayStation®Move motion controller or PlayStation®VR aim controller to totally immerse you in new virtual worlds
- BUILT TO IMMERSE: Headphones connect directly to the headset and a single cable connects the headset to your PS VR, to keep your playing experience tangle-free.
Discover truly breathtaking virtual reality worlds with over 100 amazing games and experiences with PlayStation VR. Powered by cutting-edge technology, PlayStation VR transports players from their homes into the heart of incredibly immersive virtual reality games and experiences.
Through stunning visuals, 3D audio and intuitive controls, PlayStation VR players live out their most epic gaming dreams, from high-octane racing and battling dragons, to exploring deep space and coming face-to-face with nerve-shredding horror. Jump into over 100 breathtaking virtual reality games and experiences with PlayStation VR.
Now with everything you need to get started in one box PlayStation VR Headset, PlayStation Camera and PlayStation VR Worlds. Just connect to your PS4 or PS4 Pro to begin your VR experience.
In the box:
- VR Headset CUH-ZVR2EW/WORLD
- PlayStation Camera
- PlayStation VR Worlds PlayStation Store voucher code
- Processor unit
- AC adaptor
- AC power cord
- HDMI cable
- USB cable
- Stereo headphones
- Printed materials
- Cleaning cloth
- Voucher code inside: Sony Entertainment Network account required; full terms apply www.playstation.com/PSNTerms