Razer Seiren Emote Mic with Emoticon Display
- Stream Reactive Emoticons
- 8-Bit Emoticon Led Display
- Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone
Wow your followers with the world’s first streaming microphone featuring an Emote Engine powered display that lights up interactive emotes and takes your showmanship to the next level. A hypercardioid pickup pattern powered condenser microphone accurately records your voice and eliminates background noise.
- 8-bit Emoticon LED Display showcasing hundreds of emoticons on your mic: Setting itself apart from other broadcast USB microphones, the Razer Seiren Emote has an 8-bit Emoticon LED Display powered by our Emote Engine, which includes a huge collection of over 100 animated and static emoticons.
- Stream Reactive Emoticons Ready for customization: With the Streamer Companion App, add a new level of audience interaction and have emoticons trigger on the Razer Seiren Emote during different parts of your stream. From new followers and subs, to donations and keywords in chat, decide when and what emoticons appear to best suit your style of streaming.
- Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone for professional grade streaming: At its core, the Razer Seiren Emote is a USB microphone designed to record crystal clear, broadcast quality audio. Utilizing a hypercardioid pickup pattern, it’s focused and sensitive enough to capture the nuances of your voice, picking up the smallest shifts in tone while eliminating any background noise that might bring down your stream’s sound quality.
- Built-in shock mount to dampen vibrations: Accidental knocks and bumps can happen whenever things get exciting. The built-in shock mount nerfs vibrations, so your stream remains smooth and uninterrupted.
- Interchangeable Gooseneck for height extension: The Razer Seiren Emote comes with a flexible microphone extender for added height and easy adjustments to find the sweet spot for your voice.
- Plug and Play for fuss free streaming out of the box: This PC microphone works right out of the box with no complicated setups needed. Simply plug it in for your computer to recognize it to start streaming.