Logitech G512 Carbon RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- G512 can be customizable per key with approximate 16.8 M colors. Create your own animations or choose from a selection of preset effects. And with LIGHTSYNC technology, lighting is driven by games, audio, or your screen to deliver the most immersive RGB experience ever.
Romer-G Linear features a smooth keystroke. All switches are tested and rated for a 70 million click lifespan to be reliable and durable.
- G512 is crafted from incredibly strong and durable 5052 aluminum-magnesium alloy which allows for both a minimal design and a beautiful aesthetic. The rigidity of 5052 alloy also provides a sturdy, non-slip chassis that houses a full suite of features for an unbeatable gaming experience.
- Convenience and speed are directly within reach. The additional, dedicated USB cable connects the USB passthrough port to its own input for full power throughput and data speed. Plug in a device to charge or plug in a mouse to charge your adversaries, without missing a beat.
- Media and lighting controls are right at your fingertips. Use the FN key to control volume, play and pause, mute, toggle game mode, change lighting effects, etc. Use the FN toggle feature in Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) and configure your function keys to perform these alt commands by default.
- Don’t lose a game because you fat-fingered the Windows key. Toggle game mode with FN+F8. Deactivate additional keys using Logitech Gaming Software. Store per-key RGB lighting profiles in the onboard memory for use on any system.
- 26-key rollover
- Macros and functions
- Cable length: 1,8 m
- Size: 132 x 445 x 34 mm
- Weight: 1150 g