We accept online payment method of VISA, Mastercard and Mada card.
How to order
- All orders can be placed online through the website.
- Do not email credit card details without first contacting us. TokyoGames can’t and won’t be held responsible for the security of credit card or personal information sent through email.
- All orders are subject to availability and will be processed and completed upon receipt of full payment through electronic payment. Orders will be processed in the sequence in which they are received. Completion of orders and shipment of products are subject to online availability.
- The management keeps the right to cancel any order under processing in the case of logistics issues, technical issues, item requested is out of stock, not being able to reach customer or suspicion of a fraudulent transaction.
- If one of the above cases occurs (for the exception of a fraudulent transaction), the management will issue a complete refund of the amount paid to the customer’s account and an email will be sent to him/her informing of the cancellation of the order and the refund done.
- All products and software on the TokyoGames website are priced in Saudi Arabia’s local currency “sar” including 15% VAT.
- For all international orders, any duties or local taxes that might be applicable in the receiver’s country are payable by the customer or licensee at the appropriate local rate.
- All physical products are either shipped through DHL, Aramex, SMSA or TokyoGames delivery team.
- In case of downloadable products (such as software, online credits and applications or similar) or iTunes cards, upon payment confirmation, request will be delivered via email attachment.
- In the case of a refund is requested by the customer (within 2 days from the delivery date), the used card for purchases will be credited back with the original purchase amount minus the bank charges of 15sar of the original invoice value and shipping cost, after the returned goods have been received and inspected at the TokyoGames facility (process requires up to 7 working days).
Return Policy and “Out of Stock”
All products and software sales are final if they are faulty or if the wrong item(s) has been dispatched, within 2 days of delivery.
No refund or changes in the invoice for the Pre-order. Once order has the status "Payment accepted" no change are applied.
Clearance and discounted items are not entitled to any refund or exchange.
If the correctly ordered products are received, it may still be exchanged within 2 days if it still complies with the following conditions:
- All returns must be pre-approved by TokyoGames via email;
- Returned products must be unused, have their original packaging and labeling and be accompanied by the original delivery invoice;
- Exchanges for products of equal or lesser value will be made if the customer or licensee assumes shipping costs (unless the customer prefers passing by our showrooms and do the exchange in person);
- No CD/DVD game can be exchanged or returned. (All disc and voucher sales are final).
In the case of a refund is requested by the customer (within 2 days from the delivery date), the used credit card for purchases will be credited back with the original purchase amount minus the bank charges of 3% of the original invoice value and 15sar for the refund transaction, after the returned goods have been received and inspected at the TokyoGames facility (process requires up to 7 working days).