Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Play like a pro with the world’s most advanced controller.
Built for performance Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive gamers, the new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. Enhance your aiming with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, shorter hair trigger locks, and a wrap-around rubberized grip.
Optimized for you Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes. Save up to 3 custom profiles and 1 default profile on the controller and switch between them on the fly with the Profile button. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox One and Windows 10 devices.
Experience limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app. Assign a button to act as a ‘Shift key’ to enable alternative inputs for each of the other buttons.
Designed for extended gameplay Stay in the game for longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and re-engineered components that are built to last. Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock
- System requirements For use with Xbox systems and PCs running Windows 7 or later. Windows 10: requires Bluetooth, included USB cable, or Xbox Wireless adapter (sold separately). Windows 7 or 8.1: requires included USB cable; some functionality not supported. Drivers available at xbox.com/xboxone/PC-controller.
- Xbox Accessories app requirements Available on Xbox consoles and Windows 10 PCs.
- Audio Includes 3.5mm stereo headset jack. Also compatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and all other Xbox controller accessories made by Microsoft.
- Haptic feedback Features Impulse Triggers and rumble motors. Motor control can be adjusted in the app.
- Weight 345g (+/- 15g) when using with 4 paddles, faceted D-pad, and standard thumbsticks attached.
- Connectivity Connect to Xbox Series X, Xbox One X, Xbox One S, or Xbox One consoles with Xbox Wireless, or using the included 9’ USB-C cable. Wirelessly connect to Windows 10 PCs, tablets, Android, and iOS devices using Bluetooth, or with the included 9’ USB-C cable. Connect to Windows 7 or 8.1 PCs with the included 9’ USB-C cable; some functionality not supported.
- Thumbstick control Use the included thumbstick-adjustment tool to manually change thumbstick tension, with 3 tension setting to choose from. Adjust thumbstick sensitivity curves with the Xbox Accessories app, or swap thumbstick inputs so that the left thumbstick controls the right thumbstick input and vice versa.
- Battery Internal, rechargeable battery with up to 40 hours of battery life per charge. Battery life varies with usage and other factors.
- Assignable buttons A, B, X, and Y; D-pad up, down, left, and right; Left and right bumpers; Left and right triggers; Left and right thumbstick click; 4 paddles.