Thrustmaster T16000M FCS Flightstick Joystick
Thrustmaster has devoted its 25 years of expertise in flight sim controllers to meet the growing demand from flight simmers in general – and space simmers in particular. The T.16000M FCS has been designed for advanced fliers looking for comprehensive, realistic controls as an alternative to using a mouse and keyboard.
The T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8 and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- The T.16000M FCS is compatible with PC via USB in Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- The T.16000M FCS offers you a precision level greater than current systems, which will not decrease over time, thanks to the joystick's H.E.A.R.T technology
- Fully ambidextrous joystick: 3 removable components allow the joystick to be perfectly tailored for left-handed or right-handed use
- The joystick includes 16 action buttons with "braille"-style physical button identification + one 8-way Point of View hat switch and 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- The T.A.R.G.E.T software allows you to load and create specific mapping profiles for each game